Slutty Brownies are my number 1 favorite dessert to bake and eat.
It contains my three of my favorite desserts; brownies, oreos, and chocolate chip cookies. It just does not get any better than that.
I bake these probably a little too frequently but, they are just so easy to make that it’s hard to stop myself!
There are many ways to make slutty brownies, the recipe I use for guidance is from a blog called What’s Gaby Cooking.
Unlike Gaby’s recipe I don’t make the brownie batter or chocolate chip cookie dough from scratch because I am far too lazy. I use Ghirardelli Chocolate’s Triple Fudge Brownie Mix and their Chocolate Chip cookie mix.
It doesn’t matter if you bake them from scratch or use different boxed mixes these brownies will taste amazing no matter what.
They are the perfect dessert to bring to any occasion or just a fun thing to do with your friends.
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 box of chocolate chip cookie dough mix
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 package of Oreos (any flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9X9in pan with tin foil so that the tin foil stick out off two of sides. Spray with PAM.
- In a large mixing bowl create the brownie mix following the instructions of which ever mix you are using. Put bowl off to the side.
- In another large bowl create your cookie dough mix also following the instructions of the particular mix you chose.
- Start placing the cookie dough on the bottom of the 9X9 pan. It helps if you start in the corners of the pan, then work the dough around the edges, and then fill in the middle. Use a spatula to help press down the dough so it is flat and spread evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- The next layer is the oreo layer. You want to fit as many oreos on top of the cookie dough layer that you can. What i do is make as many full rows of oreos that I can, then for the empty spaces left on the edge of the pan I cut oreos in half and place them in the empty spots.
- Lastly is the brownie layer. Take your brownie mix and starting at the top of the pan slowly pour the brownie mix over the oreo layer. Move slowly down while pouring to help make sure the mix is being dispersed evenly.
- Put the brownies in the oven and let them bake for 30-35 minutes. Test them with a knife or fork to see if they are done. If the knife comes out with brownie mix on it put them in for another 5 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool before serving them
If the brownies come out a little undercooked it’s okay! They are almost even better a little undercooked.